How to legally stay, live, work and establish a business in the United States?
The law office of Nguyễn Rogers provides comprehensive services for obtaining visas, license, work permits, green cards for foreign individuals, entrepreneurs, or entities, who would like to:
- Obtain work permit, long term visa, or green card because the person would do business or invest into the United States’ markets
- Obtain non-immigrant visas to Travel, Study ,Visit, Research of market, have Training, Treatment, or Provide care to Patients in the United States
- Obtain green card through petition of parent, child, spouse, sibling, fiancé / fiancée or same sex partner
- Obtain the Visas longer than 1 year or a 10 year permanent entry authorization (green card) even though living inside or outside of the America
- Obtain work permits, green card under investment, employment or self-petition
- Re-open the previously denied petition / applications
- Adjust an illegal status to a legal status, cancel a removal process, and obtain a work permit and/or a green card
- Legal questions
- Petition to replace the passed-away sponsor
Contact Nguyễn Rogers’ Law if you would like to perform your plan in the United States.
Obtain work permit, long term visa, or green card because the person would do business or invest into the United States’ markets:
If you already have a company in another country and would like to expand the business into the United States market or you are a qualified entrepreneur or investor, we obtain work permits, long term visa or green card for yourself, your family and your foreign employees to live and work in the America. We also advise tax law for your best interests.
At Nguyễn Rogers’ Law, we apply for these visas without request you to have a family sponsor in the United States. Some preparation are required based on each particular case. List of necessary documents will be provided after consultation. For a visitor visa, the traveler may stay in the United States from 1 weeks to 6 months. For a student or training visas, it depends on the studying courses or the training program. It may take up to many years.
Obtain green card through petition of parent, child, spouse, sibling, fiancé / fiancée or same sex partner
Most people believe that they can complete a petition to sponsor their parent, child, spouse, sibling, fiancé / fiancée, or a same sex partner as a do-it-yourself-job. They did not realize that one mistake on the application will cost more than what they can save. Especially, life is not simple and the law is complicated. Failure to match the law with the facts will cause disaster. Some errors can be fixed, some can’t.
At Nguyễn Rogers’ Law, legal fees are charged based on the case’s complexity. For simple and concrete relationship cases, a very reasonable fee that you can afford to protect your interests will be charged. Complete contact form with detail of your situation to learn how much it is for your consideration
Obtain Visas longer than 1 year or a 10 year permanent entry authorization (green card) even living outside of the United States
You may not need to apply for a visa every time you would come to the America even though your country does not have a treaty with the United States. There are different programs that a foreigner or a foreign entrepreneur (and the family members) can be qualified to be granted a long-term visa or a 10 year permanent entry authorization, generally called the Green Card. It’s important that the attorney must learn in detail your personal background, nationality, finance and/or your business to intertwine them together to match appropriate rules for proper advice the qualified program(s) so that your visa or green card petition can be approved.
We could obtain work permits and / or green card under investment, employment or self-sponsored plan for foreign individuals, entrepreneurs, or entities personnel if one of the below conditions happen:
- Case one: the applicant a) maintains a special skill or holds a Bachelor, Master or Doctorat degree inside of the United States of America or any other countries in the world; b) can properly speak and write English; and c) there is an American company would sponsor the applicant to work for them.
- Case two: you are a recognized researcher, doctor, sport player, musician, artist, and so on
- Case three: You would take graduate, post graduate, or professional courses to later find employment or to establish your own business in the America.
- Case four: you would sell products, provide services, or do business in the American.
- Case five: you would purchase or form a business in the States. At Nguyen Rogers’ Law you won’t be alone while planning. We will assist you to design each step of the business plan that reaches your immigration goal.
- Case six: you would invest into a project implemented by a third party authorized by the State and the project is approved by the government agency.
- Case seven : A close relative living in the States would sponsor you.
- Case Eight: under exchange employees program
In case that the condition a) above is met, but your English at an intermediate level, you can take 6 to 9 months English course in the USA before applying for the job.
Waiting for a visa number is a disaster. We would re-open or re-use the granted visa number of the cases that had been denied or closed for your family members to immediately have visa numbers to immigrate in the United States. Age of the petition and/or your faults are not concerned. We need, at least, the case or the relevant receipt number. We can help to locate it if it had been lost
Adjust an illegal status to a legal status, cancel a removal process, and obtain a work permit and/or a green card:
There are different ways to adjust an illegal status to a legal status, to cancel a removal process, and to be granted a work permit or a green card. We have to learn your situation, personal background, and other factors to apply proper law to reach your goal. Delaying to contact us may lead to unacceptable request.
Most people try to protect their budget by obtaining free legal questions through friends, news, or books. They did not realize that the law applies to specific facts, which are changed based on each person’s situation. Failure to match the law with the facts, the case or the petition will be jeopardized. Some errors can be adjusted, some cannot.
At Nguyễn Rogers’ Law, legal fees are charged based on the question complexity. Complete contact form with detail of the question to learn how much it is for your consideration
You can file a petition to replace the petitioner, who had passed away after filing the petition for the beneficiary if a) you have a family relationship by blood or by law with the beneficiary, b) visa number is available, and c) the case meets the government’s other requirements.
- Applying for entertainment, artist, athlete visas to perform shows in the USA:Nguyen Rogers’ law will obtain temporary work visa for you if you have a contract with a qualified employer in the referred field. The authorized period may be some days to years.
- Self petition under Amerasian status: Nguyen Rogers’ law will obtain green card for the Amerasian and the family members by appealing the wrongly denied petition, OR the Amerasian is sponsored by any individual living in the America or an entity licensed in the states.
- Self petition under marital status or abused spouse: we can help to obtain a permanent green card if you have married with an American spouse a) who passed away in the last 2 years; or b) who is an abuser.
- Hiring oversea workers: There are different programs for an American employer to hire oversea workers, that include but not limited to exchange employee program; or temporary and permanent labor certificate. If the employees present in the USA when the visa is available, we can adjust their status so that they won’t have to go back to the resident country for a visa interview.
- Obtaining work permits or green cards for your family members, employees, or partners : because you are qualified to have work permit, hold a long-term visa or a permanent entry authorization, your family members, employees, or partner may be qualified for work permit, long-term visa, and a green card
- Obtaining visa for children older than 21 or Appealing because child older than has been denied: you should contact us as soon as you suspect that your relative will be subject to visa denial due to age.
- Obtaining passport for child born in a foreign country
- Following up the pending application.
- Withdrawal of a petition, revoke a granted visa or a permanent resident card.
- Reporting immigration fraud, scam, or preventing a crime
- Re-applying lost or stolen visa, immigration papers, passport.
- Appeal to passport denial